Thursday, October 29, 2015

Kennedy Assassination a Cover-Up Attempt?

Hello all,

Well, it's a new week, and that means it's time for another cover-up story. The article that I have chosen for this week takes us back a few years, 52-years to be exact. In this article it states that the previous director of the CIA withheld information about President Kennedy's assassination. Fox News reports that the commission ordered to investigate this case have new evidence that supports the fact that the former CIA director was in on the assassination plans.




I have to say though, I found this story particularly interesting. While this is the first time many of us have ever heard any of this information one has to wonder if the facts presented in this article are fact or just made up.

Click here for the full article 

As always, feel free to post your questions and/or comments in the section below. Happy blogging!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually heard something about this not too long ago. I did not open the article to see what all it said, but I remember reading headlines about how new information came out that points to the cover-up. I have no idea if it could be true or not, and I don't have an opinion on it either. But, after reading the article a few different times, I noticed something funny that I didn't realize the first few times reading it. It says, "assassination of President John F. Kennedy Jr." I laughed so hard!! JFK Jr. was never president, and he died in 1999. He was JFK's son. I don't know why, but I just thought it was hilarious. Interesting post, glad you shared this!

    ReplyDelete