Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Update on the Hillary Clinton Scandal

Hello all,

A couple of weeks ago I posted an article on Hillary Clinton and her email scandal, and so naturally when this article popped up on my daily news I knew I had to cover it. Thus, the article for this weeks blog talks about Hillary Clinton and her email scandal.

In this article a couple of IT specialists that handled Clinton's accounts recount the day they handed over Clinton't emails to the FBI. It is also said that the FBI is 90 percent certain that they will be able to recover all of Clinton's emails.

Sorry... not sorry!! I cannot believe it has taken this for the FBI to actually find hard evidence on Clinton. I mean seriously, the first clue Clinton was mishandling information was when she declined to turn over her account information... clue #1...

Anyways, the full video is posted below and you can also find a video on in the link as well.


Click here for the full article and video

As always, please feel free to leave questions and/or comments in the space below.
Happy blogging!!





1 comment:

  1. I find everything revolving around Hillary Clinton's email scandal to be extremely interesting. She is being encouraged to get a criminal defense lawyer and could be facing some seriously legal issues for not handling confidential material appropriately, and she is still the Democratic front runner. I find this concerning because she couldn't properly handle confidential emails as Secretary of State, what will happen when she has access to even more sensitive information? It could seriously hurt our country if someone is carless and negligent with that type of information in regards to our country. I believe it is a very serious matter and she knows she did something wrong or else should have tried to hide the emails and delete them. She also lied about the nature of the emails and what information they contained. This says a lot about the character of Hillary Clinton, yet she is still a likely candidate for the Presidency. I find this to be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete