Wednesday, October 21, 2015

GOP Leader Says Labor Department is Wasting Tax Money

Hello all,

Well, it't that time of the week again, and that means I have a new post for you. This week I have decided to step away from Benghazi, Clinton and Obama to cover a more taxing issue; our tax money.

In this weeks article Representative Darrell E. Issa alleges that the Labor Department has been frivolously spending our tax money on things like elevator posters since early 2009. These allegations come in light of an executive order by President Obama in which governmental departments cut their spending limits.


Now, I have to say, if this doesn't make you even more frustrated with our government I am not sure what will.

Click here for the full article 


As always, feel free to place your questions and/or comments in the section below!!
Happy blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment