Thursday, November 5, 2015

Former Michigan Lawmakers Lose Bid to Regain Old Seats After Affair

Hello all,

Well it's a new week and that means it is time for yet another political cover-up story; although, this weeks article is really just a follow-up article on one of the stories discusses previously. In one of my earlier postings I had written about two Michigan lawmakers who had covered up their affair with the help of their legal aides. This weeks article discusses the fact that neither of these two lawmakers, whose names I have purposely not stated, were reelected in Michigan. Their inability to regain their seats in office shows the will of the people to vote for two candidates who had purposely lied about their interactions with each other.





Click here for the full story


As always, please feel free to post your questions and/or comments in the section provided below. 
Happy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. I am always conflicted with politicians and how much their personal lives can affect their careers and reelections. While it is obvious people want trustworthy people in office and someone that has good morals and personal standards, can the American people really blame them for wanting to keep any part of their private lives well, private? I think the media focuses too much on the personal lives of people in the spotlight. There are more important things going on in the world such as ISIS, planes being shot down and refugees but this is a prime example of how media will focus on scandals that will get people’s attention.

    ReplyDelete