Well, it's a new week and that means it is time for another blog posting. I wanted to take a closer look at all the rumors out there about President Obama and impeachment. Now, I realize this do not solely categorize as a cover-up story, this I know, but in some ways it does. I mean, if these so called allegations (noted in the articles below) are proven to be truthful then what does that mean for our country?
I have posted several articles that talk about this so called impeachment and would love to know how you feel about this topic.
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/stone/131111
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2014/06/18/how-president-obama-will-be-impeached
http://www.cnn.com/search/?text=obama+impeachment+
- This site has several article links on the page
My question to you is, are these just stories people have made up or do you believe there is actual evidence to back up some of the claims made in the articles??
Feel free to post your questions/comments in the section below. Ready, set, go!!
Happy blogging!!

I like your posts.
ReplyDeleteMy response is only an opinion as are all of the blogs you referenced - so, No Obama won't be impeached and he can't pardon himself. Yes, constitutional scholars say by strict interpretation of the constriction, he could pardon himself. However, if we look back at Nixon - impeachment and conviction are two separate things. If Nixon had pardoned himself, h would be admitting to the crime and would have been convicted and therefore could not have pardoned himself. Sort of a catch-22 in my opinion. No one really knows the answer. It's like the question -who chairs impeachment hearings for an impeachment of the Vice President?