Thursday, September 10, 2015

Is Hillary Clinton Really Covering for Benghazi?

Hello all,

I hope everyone enjoyed their labor day weekend, I know I did. I traveled to Washington, DC and had the opportunity to walk the National Mall. This got me thinking about my blog post for this week; and there is one event in particular that grabbed my interest; Benghazi. Yes, we all know that Hillary Clinton has hidden emails that connect her to this untimely event, but how do we know for certain that this was honestly a cover-up attempt. To be honest, I am not sure we ever will. While there are multiple articles on this, the media is doing a great job of hiding any real evidence that could connect Clinton to Benghazi, and this is a huge travesty. What makes this task even more difficult is the bias that media takes on particular issues.

For your interest I have included articles, both for and against, Clinton's role in the Benghazi cover-up attempt. I would love to hear your thoughts on this issue.

Conservative View Point:

(1) http://www.cbsnews.com/news/issa-no-question-clintons-circle-involved-in-benghazi-cover-up/

(2) http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/17/incredibly-serious-cover-up-claims-in-spotlight-ahead-benghazi-hearing/


Liberal View Point: 

(1) http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/politics/westmoreland-benghazi-attacks/index.html

(2) http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/19/politics/hillary-clinton-huma-abedin-emails-intelligence-concerns-2011/


Happy blogging!!

Ali :) 

1 comment:

  1. A good balance in your presentation regarding Benghazi. If there is found evidence of an intentional cover-up then I may sway my opinion, but for the moment - in the scheme of presidential politics how important is it? Almost everyone I ask, can not answer "where is Benghazi and why is it important (if it is)?

    ReplyDelete